Friday, September 27, 2013

Alice in Lalaloopsy Land

Alice in Lalaloopsy Land is probably my favorite Mini Lalaloopsy doll.  I love setting up photoshoots with her and my miniature.  And this is what happens after I read "Through the looking-glass" by Lewis Carroll...
 
The lion and the unicorn
Were fighting for the crown
The lion beat the unicorn
All around the town.

Some gave them white bread,
And some gave them brown;
Some gave them plum cake
And drummed them out of town.

'Feather! Feather!' the Sheep cried again, taking more needles.
'You'll be catching a crab directly.'

There is no reason or excuse for this.  Just having fun :P 

Have a pleasant weekend!

8 comments:

  1. She's really cute! Fun scenes! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I don't have much time to set them up in scenes though. I wished I could create more elaborate photoshoots but just don't have that much free time!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Danzel! I think the blog keeps me in a good mood because I get to share with others things that make me smile :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne. Mini Lalaloopsy dolls are easily addictive because they are so cute!

      Delete
  4. oh my. wait until i show this to julia! she will flip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Julia play with Little People's animals? My little ones love them :D

      Delete